8 NCBTMB CEU’s
Instructor: Jim Early, LMT, NCBTMB provider
Titanium Gua Sha tool included in price!
This course will cover Basic Sports Massage techniques such as pre/post-event massage, maintenance sports massage, sports massage strokes and working with athletes. This course will include the use of Gua Sha tool for muscle scraping and other tools such as foam rollers, lacrosse balls, and percussion tools.
What you will learn:
- Proper foam rolling to techniques
- How to use lacrosse balls to break up adhesions
- Using the Hypervolt percussion tool
- Active Isolated Stretching w/strap provided for class training
- How to properly use the Gua Sha Tool
The class will be taught from a massage therapist perspective. These skills are designed to give the therapist added skills to use on themselves for self-care and their clients.